Parents Around the Hill (PATH) is open to parents only (current or expecting), and all members must complete a profile with a personal photo to gain access to the site. Read more in our Membership Terms and Conditions. For commercial posts and inquiries, contact us directly. Everyone is welcome to follow us on Facebook.
Parents Around the Hill is an interactive forum where families in Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, and Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn can find local information, share parenting advice, arrange playdates, and more. We also organize family fieldtrips and events.
To date, we have over 1,500 members and nearly 200 pages of local listings including childcare and schools, parent groups, classes, party spaces, and other family-friendly activities.
We welcome your feedback! Please contact us with your comments and suggestions. If you are not a parent or current PATH member, you can still send us your listings and information on any parent related topic, service, or event. We are happy to share the information with our members.
- Access nearly 200 pages of content including daycare and school listings, party spaces, activities, classess and other neighborhood essentials (view sample)
- Meet other parents in Fort Greene, Clinton Hill and Bed-Stuy
- Stay informed of weekly events in our neighborhood and share information by adding to our event calendar (view sample)
- Start a discussion on our forum or search over 400 discussions on parenting-related topics (view sample)
- Read member reviews and share your experiences with local schools, shops and services
- Receive a weekly email summarizing activity on the site (e.g., new discussions, upcoming events and other announcements)